1 Minute Personality Test 1 Minute Personality Test

For some reason, after I got the Peaceful ending, all the actors (the henchman, the hostage, and the bomb A B C) refused to load, even after I restarted the game, refreshed the page, or got another ending. Kinda confused about what to do now. Great concept though

Loot Hero Loot Hero

Good game! Music and graphics were brilliant. Concept was good too.

If I were you I'd put a cap on speed, though. It makes the game lag, and plus, in my opinion it's just not necessary to move quickly

VaragtP responds:

Yes I think I went a bit overboard with the speed.. :p Thank you!

Infinite Tower RPG Infinite Tower RPG

Unique, original concept. Very nice!

A lot of the reviews on here are saying that the player doesn't have to do anything. This couldn't be further from the truth: the player must notice which stats are lacking and which stats should be ignored...at least for a little while. In other words, strategic distribution of the stats is key.

It's fast-paced and addictive. I like it. :D

AwokerR responds:

THANK YOU!
THANK YOU!
\o/

Nephi's Adventure 2 Nephi's Adventure 2

Yeah, this is from the Book of Mormon.

A couple months ago I started making a game called Nephi's Adventure--completely oblivious to the fact it had already been made. ;_;
(Although it looked nothing like this.)

But seriously, epic job, dude!

BoMToons responds:

Ha ha, sorry we gobbled up that name :)

Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Epic Battle Fantasy 3

Excellent!

Amazing art, programming, everything!

However, I did run into a problem...the first time I loaded my saved game, I lost my entire bestiary, as well as my medals collected so far (I still have the points I got for them, I only lost them in the game)/

And I had the Storage in the settings set to Unlimited, so I don't think that was the problem.

Ah well, not much I can do about it now.

RPG Platformer Tutorial RPG Platformer Tutorial

Wow...

Reading through some of the comments, I have discovered that a lot of people are at the "Copy and Paste" stage in their Flash education; they have no knowledge of formatting, and so when there is an error in the formatting, they have no idea how to fix it.

My advice to all of you learners: learn the format of ActionScript so well that you could hand type it if you wanted to. It helps TREMENDOUSLY.

Spewer Spewer

Really fun, but...

Laggejavascript:submission_controller .GetReviewController().SaveReview();d . Even on low quality, it still lagged. It was fun, though.

- Music in Motion - - Music in Motion -

Great game!

Very fun! And for anyone who can't find the hidden medal, try jumping on the title in the main menu.

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

Epic!

Very entertaining! Enjoyed it immensely.

Space shooter game thingy Space shooter game thingy

Wow.

This is really good for your first game ever. Keep it up.